Dahi Vada is one such very famous chat and one cannot skip eating this yummy chat . This interesting recipe has caught me since many days to try at home, well it came out very tasty and here is that recipe.
- Urad Dal-1 cup
- Green chillies-1
- Garlic pods-2/3(optional)
- Turmeric powder- 1 pinch
- curd-3/4 cup
- salt-2 tbsp
- chat masala-1tbsp
- oil- as needed for deep fry
- chopped coriander leaves- 1/2 cup
- Soak Urad dal for about 3/4 hrs in water
- Now grind Urad dal, garlic pods, green chilies in mixer grinder by adding salt and make it to a smooth paste. you can add little water to make smooth paste.
- Heat oil needed for deep frying in a pan, make rounded balls out of this paste and fry them till they turn golden brown color.
- Take 1 cup of warm water, immerse these fried balls for about minute and take out and allow them to settle so that no water content remains.
- Now pour these balls in thoroughly whisked curd and mix them well.
- finally serve them on to plate garnishing with red chilly powder, pinch of chat masala, coriander leaves and sev if you wish.