|Pudina Peas Pulao|
|Main Ingredients for Pudina Pulao|
- Basmati Rice/Sona masuri rice- 2 cups
- Cooking oil- 2 tbsp
- mint leaves- bunch
- green peas- 1 cup
- onion-1/2 finely chopped
- coriander leaves- bunch
- Ginger- 1 small pod
- Garlic-6-8 pods
- puloav masala powder(have used MTR)-1tbsp
- chilly powder-1tbsp
- salt- 1tbsp
- bay leaf
- Soak basmathi rice for 10-15 minutes.
- In mixer grinder add garlic, ginger, mint leaves, coriander leaves and grind them into fine paste. now in a pressure cooker, add 2 tbsp oil and add the paste you grinder and all the spices shown above.
- Also add pulao masala powder , chopped onions,a bunch of mint leaves, soaked rice (drain of water completely) and fry for 2-3 minutes. This frying along with rice adds very delicious rice as all the spices and masala powder gets belended with rice finely.
- Now add 4 cups of water , salt,chilly powder and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
That's about it!! Your pulao is ready.