Here is my recipe of this Rava Laddu.
- Rava- 1 cup
- ghee-3/4 cup
- Raisins-1/4 cup
- Grated coconut-1/4 cup
- milk-1/4 cup( accordingly)
- Heat ghee in a pan, and add 1 cup of sooji and roast it till it turns golden brown and you sense aromatic sweetish aroma comes. I just love the smell when sooji is fried blending in ghee.
- Now also in small pan, heat ghee and fry raisins till they pop up, also fry cashew till they turn golden brown.
- Grind sugar into fine powder and add to sooji.
- Also slightly fry grated coconut and keep it aside.
- Now in a elaborate vessel, mix all the ingredients-sooji, sugar,raisins, cashews,cocunut by adding milk, you can notice mixture is quite moist and easy for you make round balls/laddu.
- You can also spread little ghee to your palms to get softy and smooth laddu.
Store it in tight container.