|Rice Toordal Kichidi|
|Rice Turdal Kichidi|
- Rice- 1cup
- Turdal-1/2 bowl
- Potato-2-chopped to 4 big chunks
- green peas-1/2 cup
- Curry leaves-bunch
- red chillies-2
- mustard seeds-1 tbsp
- ginger garlic paste-1tbsp
- turmeric powder-1tbsp
- salt-as needed
- red chilly powder-1tbsp
|Ingredients for Rice turdal kichidi|
- Soak Turdal and rice separately for about 10 minutes.
- Take pressure pan and 2 tbsp of oil, once oil is heated add mustard seeds, ginger garlic paste, cloves, red chilies curry leaves, potato , green peas,turmeric powder and fry them for 2 minutes.
- Now add rice and Tur dalland 4 cups of water , salt,chilly powder and pressure cook for 3/4 whistles.
- That's about it yummy kichidi is ready , serve hot with ghee.
- Generally for 1 cup rice 1/2 cup of Turdal is considered.