|Maida&Wheat flour Veg roll|
- Carrot- 1/2 finely chopped
- Frozen green peas- small cup
- onions- 1/2 cup finely chopped
- coriander leaves- bunch-finely chopped
- garam masala powder- 1tbsp
- salt- 1tbsp
- oil-1 tbsp
- Mix for 1 cup of maida 1/2 cu of wheat flour and prepare soft dove by adding water and also add little salt.
- In a frying pan, add oil.Once oil gets heated add chopped carrot,green peas,onions , coriander leaves and fry them . you can close it with lid by sprinkling little water so that they get cooked fast.This also helps you to avoid adding much oil for frying vegetables.
- Once you see vegetables become soft, add garam masala and salt accordingly.
- Now take chapati maker and spread like how you make chapati and put 1 spoon full of vegetable mix which you prepared exactly starting at one side of round spread you did and start rolling.
- Cut the edges once you roll and just roast it on a nonstick pan/tawa of your choice.