One of the most liked one and favorite among kids soupyy list :)
Well my 4 yrs old angel always asks for this only one soup whenever we dine out.
Small Healthy Notes on Tomatoes:
Tomatoes are rich source of several nutrients.They have rich content of Vitamin C and little while I also came to know they also help in preventing cancer of these types-Prostrate,Breast,Stomach and some age related muscular degeneration as they have rich source of antioxidant Lycopene.
Now lets move on to the process ,We see many methods of preparing this tomato soup, here is the one which I use for a quick and yummy tomato soup.
- Red ripe Tomatoes-2/3
- Bay leaf
- 1/2 of small Beetroot-2-3 small slices
- Butter-1 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Black pepper powder
- Garlic flakes-3/4
- Coriander leaves -1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce-Optional-if you need thick red color and slightly sweetish flavor.
- In pressure cooker add butter,Bay Leaf, garlic,cloves and ripe tomatoes,slices of beetroot and saute them for a minute and pressure cook by adding 1/2 cup water for 2/3 whistles.
- Now discard the skin of tomatoes and also bay leaf using any netted separator.
- In the pressure pan/sauce pan add 1 tbsp of Butter and add these contents which are filtered using separator and blend them thoroughly using a stirrer.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes adding 1/2 cup water.
- Now add the cornflour mixed with water and stir for few minutes after adding salt.
- Season with black pepper powder,coriander leaves and golden roasted bread croutons.
Hope you try and Relish this soupyy recipe:)