Urad Dal Bonda's/Mysore Bonda are easy snacks one can try on any evening. These are very simple to prepare and here is the recipe .Garlic chutney for these Bondas goes very well.
- Urad Dal-1 cup
- Onions-1/2(sliced chopped into small peices)
- green chillies-1
- Curry leaves-bunch
- coriander leaves-small bunch-finely chopped
- Garlic-1/2 cloves(optional)
- salt-as needed
- Oil-as needed for deep frying
- Ginger- small piece
- Soak Urad dal for about 2 hours in warm water.
- drain off water completely and in mixer jar, add soaked urad dal, green chilies ginger, curry leaves, garlic, and grind with very less water to get very smooth batter.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and chopped onions and mix the batter properly by adding needed salt.
- Heat oil in a pan/kadai and also keep small bowl of water to grease your water and make desired sized balls
- drop in the oil carefully and fry them slowly on both sides on low flame.
- serve with any chutney of your choice,I tried with this garlic chutney.